Breaking Radio Silence

I am alive here. Truly!
This new job has caused my daily routines to fall completely apart, so adjustments are being made. The Plan is to work in the studio most Thursdays and Fridays. Ahem... that is the Plan. So far, Thursdays and Fridays have been spent playing catch-up with all the daily thisses and thats that do not get attention when one is busy working 9 or 10 hour days plus commuting to and from the Big City. Plus, we redid my studio, and that project is nearly finished. "Nearly finished" means I have no door yet (not terribly important in the Grand Scheme) and still have a small pile of stuff that does not yet have a home (which I am getting really good at Stepping Nimbly Over). I DO have a very lovely bedroom closet organizer, thanks to Mr. B, which I will show you as soon as I go through my photographs. Teaser: Big shelves to hold my paper!

Meanwhile, I have been working when I can. Here are some pages that will be sewn into signatures soon.



Comments