Here We Go... For Reals This Time

OK, so October, November, lalalalala February went by and nothing. Trust me, things were happening, just not so much blogging. OK, no blogging. Work, work, painting a set, holidays, never-ending bathroom remodel, and work happened. Oh, and a Day of the Dead wedding, a joyous occasion totally worth blogging about, but book-ended by more work.
Then at the end of February, I was rather unceremoniously laid off. As much as that job had taken over all my waking moments, I did like it there, and being booted out has been the cause of much grousing on my part. The upside is that while I am home nursing my wounded whatevers, I have had a lot of time to spend in the studio. I have thought a lot about the blog, but decided that while I was still in that place where I had trouble saying ANYTHING nice, I should probably refrain from posting.

I'm feeling better now.

PS Isn't that wedding cake the coolest? And it was vegan, as were those very lovely cupcakes.

Comments